List of companies with their Eligibility criteria for Management trainee / Engineer / Engineering Graduates / Executive Trainees:
• Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized Institution/University.
• Students belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged categories (Visually Handicapped / Hearing Handicapped / Orthopaedically Handicapped) and pursuing full time degree course in Engineering in the disciplines of Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics / Telecommunication from a college / university institute recognized by the Govt. of India and should be in the Third Year are eligible to apply for the exam with 65% marks.
•Full time Graduates in Engineering / Technology in Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Electronics & Telecommunications Discipline from a recognised Indian University / Institute.
•Max Age Limit.SC / ST: 30 years, after allowing age relaxation as per Govt. Directives
• OBC : 28 years , after allowing age relaxation as per Govt. Directives
Candidates fulfilling all of the above criteria will be eligible for appearing for Written Test which is objective type consisting of two parts.
• Full time Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) from a recognized Institute, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Atleast first class Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Following Branches:
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
The upper age limit is 28 years (as on 31st May 2010). It is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/HH/OH candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them as per rules in vogue. Age is also relaxable for Armed Forces Personnel as per rules in vogue.
Nationality: Only Indian nationals need apply.
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.
Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University. Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply .
Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University. Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.
The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:
• Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.
Further in respect of apprentices who have undergone apprentice training in BSNL successfully, there will be following provision:
• An apprentice will be required to compete in the common competitive examination conducted by BSNL along with other direct candidates and preference to the apprentices over non-apprentices direct candidates will be given only if apprentices secures equal place in merit in select zone and all other eligibility conditions being equal.
**For further assistance and information, log on to websites of the respective PSUs.
For any query, kindly submit your query by visiting the given link:
© Copyright IES Academy - All Rights Reserved.
IES Academy Rated 4.9/5 based on 1067 reviews
(Problem with the Page contact: Webmaster)
Website Developed By Blue Moon Technologies